Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pickup Lines For Bullies


Did it hurt? When you wouldn't stop hitting yourself?

Are your legs tired? Well they will be once I chase you around the playground and rub your face in some woodchips.

Those books look nice on you. I bet they'd look better on the floor, bitch.

Hey kid, was your father a baker? Because my dad's in the Marines and he'll beat the hell out of your lame baker dad

If I told you you had a great body, I'd be lying. Haha ugly ass nerd.

I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours? And while I'm at it, fork over the lunch money, homeboy.

you must be from Tennessee, because that's a stupid accent you moron.

You know, Hershey's makes millions of kisses every day...Yeah, I bet you knew that because you eat them all. You eat a million chocolates every day and you're fat because of it.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put "U" inside "L" "O" "C" "K" "E" and "R"

Hey is that a mirror in your pocket? Make with the mirror punk. I want that pocket mirror you got.

Let me see your shirt tag. Yup, just as I suspected. You were made in the Loser Idiot Factory.

Is your dad a thief? I bet he is and your whole family is poor and he's in jail for a million years

Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Not as much as your fat mom

Wow. Someone better tell God he's missing an angel. But I'll send him a new one, when I kill you. I'm gonna kill you fool.

I wish my foot was a derivative, so I could lay it tangent to the curve of your ass cheeks. Thanks for helping me with calc II by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment